Many insist on a major contribution back to the community and
those less well off than themselves.
Bone Health Foundation
ISIS has raised and donated over one million dollars for the
Bone Health Foundation since our involvement began in 2003. The
Adelaide foundation helps children and adolescents with
bone-related disabilities to recover to lead normal lives.
Community Support around the nation
On top of the national effort for the Bone health Foundation,
every state office and individual staff members support their own
cause or causes. In the past year:
- The ACT office has thrown its weight behind Care Flight
and the Rotary Club of Canberra, both of which have programs for
ill or disadvantaged children.
- The NT office has supported the Darwin Surf Life Saving
Club with surfboard sponsorship.
- The WA office has pitched in for Camp Quality, a
children’s cancer support group.
- The SA office has supported a number of different
charities ranging from youth issues to leukaemia, paraquads and
hospital fundraising. It also supports the Darren Lehmann Cricket
Academy through the ISIS Carl Hooper Scholarship.
- The QLD office focused its attention on helping
Brisbane’s Mater Hospital Little Miracles ward facility for
- The NSW office teamed up with a range of clients and
charities to support causes such as prostate cancer, leukaemia,
fistula in Ethiopia, child poverty and MS.